The following are my expectations. They are meant to make the classroom an enjoyable, safe, and good learning environment for everyone.
1. Be seated when it is time to start class.
2. Come to class prepared.
(Agenda, booklet, folder/notebook, flashback sheet, and pencil)
3. Quietly begin to work on that day’s flashbacks and your bell ringer journal.
4. Look and/or Listen for daily instruction.
5. Respect: yourself, other students, adults, property, and instructional time.
6. Take responsibility for your actions.
7. Set goals and work towards them.
8. Ask for help when you need it.